Thursday, September 12, 2013

The First Amazing Week

My first week was amazing and jam packed. I have sent a envelope full of letters and such which you should get Tuesday?? My District is amazing! My companion is amazing and the things I am learning-amazing! We are learning tool and techniques such as how to recognize, follow and use the Holy Ghost in teaching. We have 6 to 8 hours of studying: some personal, some companion study and then some as a district and with a teacher. Our teachers are all RM and are very helpful! Sister John is my companion and from day one we have worked, cried and always not found it a burden to stick together. We love and appreciate each other. I love and appreciate you, my family. Please take comfort in that the Lord is carrying me so that my homesickness is barely there. I think of you often. Oh! Please send me a picture of the family so I can show everyone.
Love you ALOT! 
Sister Meldrom
Sister John and Sister Meldrom
Sister Glancy, Sister Arnett, Sister Meldrom and Sister John

Elder Carter, Elder Parkin, Me, Sister John, Elder Adamson, Elder Van Duren, Sister Arnett and Sister Glancy

No comments:

Post a Comment