Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15th, 2014

Dear All,
We completely moved all of our stuff and a years worth of previous Sisters stuff left behind today. We are exhausted and we still have a lot to do, so I apologize in advance for the brief email this week.

This week I have gained a stronger testimony that our church meetings and firesides, twice a year conferences for both Stake and General LDS audience and all other meetings in between are important and are meant to help us more fully use Christ's Atonement in our lives. 
This week we had Zone Training Meeting which was the right combination of love and leadership to help us get motivated. We also had the privilege to attend two Adult Sessions of our family wards Stake Conference and teach a class for Priesthood Session on social media missionary work and attend the General Session of Stake conference, which actually was a Regional Broadcast that Elder Clayton of the Seventy, Sister Stephens of General Relief Society, Elder Scott and Elder Nelson of the Twelve Apostles and Sister Nelson spoke at. I really like Elder Scott's on prayer. He challenged all of us to not rush through but sincerely speak to our loving Father. I am going to try to do better at that!

I have to go, sorry again! Better email next week!
God is good,
Sister Sarah Meldrom

No comments:

Post a Comment